This year (20-21), Dacula High School will implement Card & Mobile Payment Only ticketing at all athletic events. Fans will be able to purchase tickets online through Dacula’s GoFan website https://gofan.co/app/school/GA4946, the GoFan app on your mobile device, or by presenting a debit/credit card (or mobile payment option) at the ticket gate.
While cashless ticketing will be new to some, the procedure has several benefits making it a better option than cash at the gate:
- Efficiency and professionalism at ticket gate,
- Fans can easily access and share tickets (email or text) without standing in line,
- Ticket sales can be digitally refunded if events are canceled,
- The school can track ticket sales in real time to account for capacity limitations,
- Gate setup will promote social distancing, &
- Limit person-to-person contact and the physical exchange of cash.
Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets online prior to arrival. For your convenience, signage will be setup at the venue to allow fans to easily navigate an online purchase. Furthermore, ticket stations will be setup to support card and mobile payment options at the ticket gates.